If you are searching for your next commercial real estate (CRE) investment or want to sell some of your property, there are a wide range of CRE listing platforms to choose from. These sites can provide you with numerous CRE listings in categories such as office space, industrial space, retail, hospitality, multifamily, self-storage, and more, as well as helpful market data and transactional features. You can also post, manage, and promote your own listings.
- LoopNet – One of the largest and most recognized CRE search engines in the world, LoopNet has over 1.1 million property listings and 5.1 billion square feet for lease around the globe.
- Commercial Edge – This all-in-one CRE platform allows users to research and analyze comprehensive property data and gain market insights with sales and listings across the country.
- Total Commercial – Total Commercial is the trusted grandfather of the CRE listing space, making CRE listings and property information available online since 1995.
- Brevitas – Brevitas is both a real estate marketplace and a deal management platform for a more exclusive, high-end market. The site also features off-market or private sale listings.
- CREXi – CREXi (short for Commercial Real Estate Exchange, Inc.) is the industry’s fastest-growing CRE marketplace and technology platform. With 6 million users, the site has enabled transactions totaling more than $1 trillion in property value.
- Biproxi – This listing, discovery, and transaction platform allows buyers and tenants to find properties that interest them and reach out to the brokers directly.
- Ten-X – Ten-X is an end-to-end CRE platform that matches users with properties based on their objectives – such as asset type. Every property listing is verified, and all buyers are vetted prior to any sale.
- Digsy – One of the highest-rated CRE websites, Digsy is a free listing site that also provides complimentary assistance from industry experts from reputable brokerage firms.
- QuantumListing – This nationwide commercial listing platform allows listings to be searched by anyone on the internet, and all listings are shared to their social media accounts for enhanced visibility.
- Craigslist – While Craigslist is not just for CRE, it is one of the largest listing engines in the world, and its Office and Commercial Property section can be a great place to find properties in a specific area.
Check out Valley’s Commercial Real Estate Team
Once you’ve found the CRE properties that meet your needs, let Valley’s Commercial Real Estate experts work with you to provide customized lending solutions. Whether you’re looking to purchase, finance or develop your next project, our team can help. Make an appointment with one of our specialists.