You’ve got places to go, people to see and things to do. So if you need to check your account balance, transfer funds or even pay a bill while you’re on the go – you want mobile banking.
Banking with the Valley mobile app
Our Valley mobile app is designed and optimized for use on a range of mobile devices. You can use it to supplement your online banking experience, giving you greater access to your finances. It even has a host of key features to maximize your time and money.
We think you’ll love mobile banking, and here’s why.
- Easy access to your accounts – With the mobile app you can quickly and easily login to your account with just a few touches, and features like Touch and Face ID make it easier than ever to login. You can also access your account information anywhere, anytime.
- No fees – If you have online banking with Valley National Bank, mobile banking is included for free. Just visit the app store on your mobile device and search Valley National Bank to download and install. There is no need to setup an additional login, just use your online profile to gain access.
- Highly Secure – Mobile banking is a safe and secure option for managing your finances. In fact, experts think mobile banking may be one of the safest ways to access your data. With lots of different types of smartphones out there, mobile apps must be designed to run on a variety of platforms, which makes them very complicated to try to hack with malware. With features like Touch ID and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, you can be sure your mobile app is safe and reliable. It also gives you an opportunity to monitor your finances for any questionable transactions and put a stop to malicious activity right away.
- Get push notifications – The mobile app can automatically send updates to you as push notifications, helping you stay on top of your finances. You won’t even have to login to track your account activity. When you enable push notifications, you can automatically monitor any pending transactions and withdrawals, and can even receive updates with your current account balance.
- Mobile check deposit – With this feature you can use your smart phone to scan and deposit checks from anywhere, anytime. Just sign it, click it, and send it. In three easy steps you can be on your way, all without leaving your home.
- Pay your bills – With mobile banking, not only can you pay your bills on the go, but you can receive them too! Set up eBills to view your account statements no matter where you are.
- Find a branch – Need to get cash while you’re out and about? Use our mobile app to find one of our convenient branch locations or an ATM.